Saturday, October 27, 2012

I am a Mobile Accountant, Petaling Jaya, Kuala Lumpur

I am a Mobile Accountant, Petaling Jaya, Kuala Lumpur
Posted by jadelym20@gmail.com from Selangor

I am a Mobile Accountant, work at home & office, flexible to travel within PJ/KL.

 

Let’s be honest, I cannot offer you RM1 for professional services, but I can offer you our Financial Reports package to track your business performance. Value for Money services!

 

I am Qualified Business Accountant, able to communicate in English / Chinese (华语) / B. Malaysia.

 

***Outsource your accounting works, and up your productivity! ***外包您的会计, 提高您的工作效率***

 

What we do:-

- prepare monthly financial statement

- year-end tax compilation and submission

- design reporting schedule incl. planning / budgeting / financial forecasting / tax planning / analytical reports

 

If you need more info, please email to: jadelym20@gmail.com or jadelym20@yahoo. com

or call me at (6)017-3764 989

For more details, please visit my blog:-

http://bizfinancialplanning.blogspot.com/

Detail :http://www.1ads.my?action=ClassifiedDetail&id=1795&iklantitle=I+am+a+Mobile+Accountant%2C+Petaling+Jaya%2C+Kuala+Lumpur

No comments:

Post a Comment