Thursday, January 22, 2015

LEARN FRENCH WITH A NATIVE SPEAKER

LEARN FRENCH WITH A NATIVE SPEAKER
Posted by fchutor@gmail.com from Selangor

I am offering French classes for beginners and intermediate levels.I am a degree holder, and I have worked with both primary and secondary children. I have been dealing with people from various back ground with different reason to learn French, such as migration, International school students/Universities (IGCSE / DELF) , corporate training (offering conversational classes, text translation and interpretation services),  classes for travelers , business people and even vocalist / Opera  Arias.

I am quite familiar with Asian people , therefore I know what are their difficulties and challenges they will usually face. As a creative person, I have developed some strategies during my sessions to help the students to have a better understanding of the French  language. Many of them have succeeded in their exams.

I am mostly focus on conversational classes , delivered in a simple method and easy to grasp. The conversation is set-up according to situation such as , traveling,  purchasing (goods and services), ordering food , asking for direction, taking a taxi, having a small talk , asking and giving information on yourself and others and of course vocabulary , verbs and conjugation.

For more details on my activities email : fchtutor@gmail.com or (019 287 6461) . Thank you very much for the time granted to my announcement.  I hope to hear from you soon. Call Now!        

www.frenchlessonsclassestutorinmalaysia.blogspot.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4i8oIj0ehU        

Detail :http://www.1ads.my?action=ClassifiedDetail&id=5688&iklantitle=LEARN+FRENCH+WITH+A+NATIVE+SPEAKER

No comments:

Post a Comment