Friday, October 30, 2015

Xmsa Loan

Xmsa Loan
Posted by ibrahim.mueenloanfirm@gmail.com from Brunei

Hello Everyone, I am Daniel Steve by name and i live in Brunei , i will like to talk about the goodness of God in my life after so many months of trying to get  a loan on the internet and was been scammed so i became desperate in getting a loan from a legit lender online. But as God would have it, i saw a comment from  a friend called William Ken and he talked about this legit loan company where  he got his loan fast and easy without any stress so he introduced me to a man  called Ibrahim Mueen  who controls a firm called Mr Ibrahim Mueen Loan Company, So i applied for a loan sum of  ($170,000.00) with low interest rate of 3%, so the loan was approved and deposited into my bank account in less  than 48hrs,
that was how i was able to get my loan to keep my broken business running and also to pay off my bills so  i am advising everyone of you who is interested in getting a loan fast and easy to kindly contact them, to get any kind  of loan  you need today, thanks as you read the greatest testimony of my life.Email: ibrahim.mueenloanfirm@gmail.com

(1) Full Name
(2) Full Address
(3) Country
(4) Age
(5) Occupation
(6) Tell phone number
(7) Sex:
(8) Loan Amount needed:
(9) Loan Duration
(10)Loan Purpose:
CALL LINE:+918130817468


(11) Email us: ibrahim.mueenloanfirm@gmail.com

Thanks

Mr Ibrahim Mueen

Detail :http://www.1ads.my?action=ClassifiedDetail&id=7038&iklantitle=Xmsa+Loan+

No comments:

Post a Comment