Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Personal Security Bodyguard

Personal Security Bodyguard
Posted by hyundai238@gmail.com from Penang

Bodyguard service available for everyone that are in need of maximum security protection during any events, holiday,transportation,high risk situation and more.My security service adopts reliable,professional and trained bodyguard to serve you with effective personal protection at all times to ensure you are completely comfortable and safe under my strict safety supervision.Trust my security service and you shall be protected from harm and danger during any of your events and holiday.Hiring my bodyguard service is like wearing an invisible safety jacket that ensures you remain enjoying the moments with no negative occurences.My security service will include with advance security planning to protect both your life and your dignity.

Call Simon at 012-4570435 - Penang island

Detail :http://www.1ads.my?action=ClassifiedDetail&id=7124&iklantitle=Personal+Security+Bodyguard

No comments:

Post a Comment