Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Typist wanted at home

Typist wanted at home
Posted by wongadia@yahoo.com.my from World

Thanks for your interests in my advertisement.

Job1  is a typing codes job. You are paid according to how much you type, for the minimum must type

3000 codes approximately 30 pages with 100 codes each page.  You can earn up to USD250 depending

your accuracy. Payment through paypal.

Job 2 is survey job whereby you will get invitation link to do survey after registration done. Payment

range from USD1-USD10 depending on the length 5 mins to 40 mins.

Interested, there is a non refundable fee USD10 to be made to my paypal wongadia@yahoo.com.my

before I start you once I get notified. If you don’t have paypal, please transfer RM50 to Public Bank

4926450027 Wong Choi Yee and send me the proof.  Note that the introducer is not responsible

for any claims if the subscriber does not meet requirements.

 

Detail :http://www.1ads.my?action=ClassifiedDetail&id=0&iklantitle=Typist+wanted+at+home

No comments:

Post a Comment