Thursday, October 6, 2016

I want to sell my 2014 Used Lexus Lx 570

I want to sell my 2014 Used Lexus Lx 570
Posted by farishahassan@hotmail.com from Indonesia

Thanks for your inquiry about the 2014 Lexus LX 570, the Lexus LX 570 is still available for sale, and it looks just like a brand new one. 


The Car is a 2014 LX model and it has only gone 25,277 Miles.I am located in Belgium [Europe]. I am a Citizen of Dubai and also an Engineer. I am here in Belgium for work so i imported the car from Dubai to Belgium when i arrived here. 




The Car is a Gulf Coast Specs [GCC] so i am looking to buy a new car which is an European specs and a right hand drive which they Use here, that is basically the reason i am selling this one. 




The Car has no accident records, i have only used it for 2 months and the exterior and interior of the car is still very clean. 




There are many shipping companies here in Belgium that can handle the shipment of the car to you within few days so if you are still interested in buying my car, i can find out the shipping cost for you from here to your country. 


I set up the price for $ 30,000 but if you have much interest in it, i can sell it for you at the rate of $ 25,000 Usd. 




Get back to me with your Phone Number [s] so i can give you a Call to seal the deal  it. 

Detail :http://www.1ads.my?action=ClassifiedDetail&id=0&iklantitle=I+want+to+sell+my+2014+Used+Lexus+Lx+570

1 comment:

  1. TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN AMOUNT FROM A RELIABLE AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY LAST WEEK. Email for immediate response drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    Hello everyone, My name is Mrs. Carolin Glowski, I'm from Europe, am here to testify of how i got my loan from BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE after i applied Two times from various loan lenders who claimed to be lenders right here this forum, i thought their lending where real and i applied but they never gave me loan until a friend of mine introduce me to {Dr. Benjamin Scarlet Owen} the C.E.O of BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE who promised to help me with a loan of my desire and he really did as he promised without any form of delay, I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until i met {Dr. Benjamin Scarlet Owen}, who really helped me with my loan and changed my life for the better. I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan also, So feel free to contact Dr. Benjamin Scarlet Owen on his email address drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete