Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Samsung Galaxy S III SGH-I747 - 16GB+32GB - Pebble Blue (AT&T) BUNDLE!

Samsung Galaxy S III SGH-I747 - 16GB+32GB - Pebble Blue (AT&T) BUNDLE!
Posted by smartgadgetltd@hotmail.com from Selangor

Product Information
Designed for humans, the Samsung Galaxy S III SGH-I747 cell phone looks after all your requirements. A front-facing camera on this AT&T Samsung Galaxy S phone works with the Smart Stay feature to adjust the brightness for a continued viewing pleasure.

We also have other available left:

New Apple iPhone 4S - 64GB - White
New Apple iPad 3rd Generation 64GB Wi-Fi 4G


You can contact us at below:
Company Name: Smart Gadget Limited
Company Email: smartgadgetltd@hotmail.com

Detail :http://www.1ads.my?action=ClassifiedDetail&id=1665&iklantitle=Samsung+Galaxy+S+III+SGH-I747+-+16GB%2B32GB+-+Pebble+Blue+%28AT%26T%29+BUNDLE%21

No comments:

Post a Comment