Sunday, April 29, 2012

Financial Aid

Financial Aid
Posted by ahmednasiratuloans@yahoo.com.sg from Kuala-Lumpur

Do you need financial help? I am not Nigerian, a scammer or a \'loan shark\'. If you can show proof of a regular income, I would like to help if I may and if I can and if you need it. I am a private financier and I provide Personal and Business Financing at an Annual Percentage Rate of 2.69%. I am available Mondays to Fridays during office hours between 9.00am and 5:45pm to facilitate your financing requests. E-mail me please. Thank you, Ahmed Nasiratu.

* No Upfront Payment * No Hidden Charges * No Collateral Involved * No Credit Checks *

Personal Loans, Business Financing, Home-improvement Financing, Credit Financing, Mortgage Financing

Detail :http://www.1ads.my?action=ClassifiedDetail&id=370&iklantitle=Financial+Aid

No comments:

Post a Comment