Sunday, November 4, 2012

ITALIAN NEEDS MALAYSIA POSTAGE STAMPS.

ITALIAN NEEDS MALAYSIA POSTAGE STAMPS.
Posted by roberto26488@gmail.com from World

WANTED MALAYSIA POSTAGE STAMPS.
Can you help? I need used postage stamps for philately promotion to kids (stamp collecting offers a world of interest). From Malaysia I need all kinds, in duplicates, on paper, but other countries are welcome. This is a permanent appeal, so stamps can be sent at any time of the year. Perhaps you are able to support my project, so please ask my gift-offer or visit my websites. Thank you. Best wishes to everyone in this site.
roberto26488@gmail.com
www.italyfreegift.wordpress.com
www.bargainwebsite.blogspot.com
BORTOLOTTO ROBERTO,
CASELLA POSTALE APERTA,
35043 MONSELICE (PD),
ITALY.

Detail :http://www.1ads.my?action=ClassifiedDetail&id=1846&iklantitle=ITALIAN+NEEDS+MALAYSIA+POSTAGE+STAMPS.

No comments:

Post a Comment