Thursday, March 12, 2015

Codeigniter / PHP Framework Online Training in Malaysia

Codeigniter / PHP Framework Online Training in Malaysia
Posted by ruchiwebsolutions@gmail.com from Kuala-Lumpur

Hello,

I am Ranjan Raja master degree with computer science from Utah State University, USA. I work for Ruchiwebsolutions in Hyderabad, India with 10 years of experience in Code Igniter Php Framework development using Php/MySql. Till now, I have build 250 dynamic website on Code Igniter Php Framework development with Php/MySql. I have 7 years of experience in class room and Online training for this course.

Here, We are providing advance Code Igniter Php Framework development with Php/MySql training with Live Project. We are giving  TWO projects with this course for my students , one is Mini project and another is LIVE Project Code Igniter Php Framework development with Php/MySql. I will focus more on programming side. Our main motto is that you can develop the website by end of course completion.

Ruchiwebsolutions Pvt. Ltd. are offering professional Code Igniter Php Framework development with Php/MySql training with live project. Our training program is the high level training program offered as corporate training to the software development organizations.

Please send me your requirements to my email ruchiwebsolutions@gmail.com so that I will reply to you with course content and fees detail. You can attend free demo session as per your convenient time. Why do not you call me at my mobile at 09347045052 or 09032803895 for more details?

CALL ME AT 09347045052 / 09032803895 for any query or question.

Skype : purnendu_ranjan    gmail: purusingh2004@gmail.com

 

Detail :http://www.1ads.my?action=ClassifiedDetail&id=5979&iklantitle=Codeigniter+%2F+PHP+Framework+Online+Training+in+Malaysia+

No comments:

Post a Comment