Thursday, March 12, 2015

Freelance PHP/MySql and CMS experienced developer in Malaysia

Freelance PHP/MySql and CMS experienced developer in Malaysia
Posted by ruchiwebsolutions@gmail.com from Kuala-Lumpur

I , Ranjan master in computer science from Utah State University, USA am the part of Ruchiwebsolutions.com.I am a freelance web developer with 7 years experience building websites in PHP/mysql with drupal, joomla and worpdress and magento cms . I have developed 250 dynamic website till now on php/mysql/joomla/drupal/wp cms.I have 7 years of experience in Online training to our clients such as US,UK,Malaysia,Singapore,Canada based client.

If you want php based dynamic website then I am here to help you with our eagerness.


 

Please send me your requirements to my email ruchiwebsolutions@gmail.com so that I will reply to you with course content and fees detail. You can attend free demo session as per your convenient time. Why do not you call me at my mobile at 09347045052 or 09032803895 for more details?

Detail :http://www.1ads.my?action=ClassifiedDetail&id=5984&iklantitle=Freelance+PHP%2FMySql+and+CMS+experienced+developer+in+Malaysia+

No comments:

Post a Comment