Thursday, March 12, 2015

SEO and Digital Marketing Online Training with Live Project in Malaysia

SEO and Digital Marketing Online Training with Live Project in Malaysia
Posted by ruchiwebsolutions@gmail.com from Kuala-Lumpur

I,  Ranjan am seo consultant cum trainer from Hyderabad, India. I have total 7 years of real time experience in seo and digital marketing. I do give class room and online advance SEO and digital marketing training with live project. I concentrate more on real time training. Hope this will help you more. I have 7 years of experience in Online and classroom teaching in seo and digital marketing. I have given training many students based on USA , UK , India, Canada, Australia and all around globe. I can go as your timing .

 

Please send me your requirements to my email ruchiwebsolutions@gmail.com so that I will reply to you with course content and fees detail. You can attend free demo session as per your convenient time. Why do not you call me at my mobile at 09347045052 or 09032803895 for more details?

CALL ME AT 09347045052 / 09032803895 for any query or question.

Skype : purnendu_ranjan    gmail: purusingh2004@gmail.com

 

Detail :http://www.1ads.my?action=ClassifiedDetail&id=5981&iklantitle=SEO+and+Digital+Marketing+Online+Training+with+Live+Project+in+Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment