Monday, August 17, 2015

Excellent My 2013 Nissan Pathfinder SV 4DR

Excellent My 2013 Nissan Pathfinder SV 4DR
Posted by Richardsai03@outlook.com from Negeri-Sembilan

Hello, 

I am intending to sell my 4WD SUV Jeep .It\'s a Nissan Pathfinder 2013 SV 4DR.It is still on its Perfect first Exterior body which has never been Scratched nor Painted and has a high interior quality clean and still new. 

It Runs on Petrol with low mileage (6) miles,Full Option leather interior,factory fitted Air conditioning,v6 engine. 

The Price tag i am placing on it is $ 16,000usd but can give you a little discount if you contact me with a sign of serious interest. 

Email: Richardsai03@outlook.com 

Thanks

Detail :http://www.1ads.my?action=ClassifiedDetail&id=6690&iklantitle=Excellent+My+2013+Nissan+Pathfinder+SV+4DR

No comments:

Post a Comment